Our business is in full compliance with what is defined in European Regulation no. 2016/679, as incorporated into our national law and currently in force, for the proper collection, preservation, processing and storage of the personal data of our customers as well as the visitors/users of our e-shop.
For all the services provided by our company, Controller of Your Personal Data is the company “AIKATERINI HALKIADAKI”.
Personal Data collection
When you visit one of our points of sale (eg websites, social media), we ask you to provide us with some information about you.
This information may include:
• Personal data such as name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information. This data is collected when you purchase a product or when you first subscribe to our online services, e.g. when you do a market research, comment on social media pages (Facebook, YouTube), participate in a contest.
• Account information, such as username and other identifiers or credentials used to access your online services.
• Browser information.
• IP address and cookie data.
Cases in which we ask you to provide us with your personal information:
• When sending orders online or by phone.
• When sending emails to confirm your order.
• When sending emails to let you know about discounts, new product collections after you have consented to receive promotional content from our online store.
• In the prevention and detection of criminal offenses either against you or against our business, due to unfair practices and / or misuse of our online store.
Processing of personal data
We process your personal data for specific purposes, such as:
• processing orders and payments for products you have purchased or for a refund
• promotions on the products we believe may be of interest to you, if we have received your consent to contact you
We may use and process your personal data if you have consented for the following reasons:
• contact you via email or text message about products, competitions, offers, promotions or special events
• for your reward, if you participate in the rewards programs of our e-shop
Pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, with analytical tools, we want to ensure the continuous optimization of our site. We also use our analysis tools to statistically evaluate the use of our website and evaluate it in order to optimize our services for you. These interests are considered to be justified within the meaning of the above-mentioned provision and thus legally.
The data processing purposes and data categories being processed are shown in detail below.
a) Google Analytics
We use the tool to adjust and continually optimize our pages. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the browser accordingly. However, please note that in this case it is not possible to fully exploit all the features of this site. For more information on the protection of personal data related to Google Analytics, please refer to the Google Analytics Help Center: https://www.google.com/analytics/analytics/#?modal_active=none
β) Google Adwords
We use Google Adwords to statistically evaluate the use of our site and evaluate it in order to optimize it. Google Adwords places a cookie on your computer if you’ve reached our site through a Google ad. These cookies are lost after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. See also Google’s privacy protection about Conversion Tracking at https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html
Social Media Plug-ins
On our site, we put – in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR – Social Plugins from social networks (Facebook) to make our site more known. This commercial purpose must be regarded as a legitimate interest under the provision of the GDPR. Responsibility for this function compatible with personal data protection must be ensured by the respective providers.
Disclosure of data to third parties
Our business expressly states that it will not make any unlawful or illegal use of your personal data and does not transfer in any way and for any reason to any third person users/visitors information, unless:
1) You have explicitly given your consent – in accordance with Article 6 § 1a of the GDPR
2) Notification is necessary to exercise, claim or defend our legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that there is an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data – – in accordance with Article 6 § 1f of the GDPR
3) If disclosure is a legal obligation – in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR
4) The disclosure is required for the performance of a contract with you – in accordance with Article 6 § 1b of the GDPR
Your rights as users-visitors
Your personal data / information you have communicated to our business is entitled:
• In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR, request information about your personal data we process. In particular, you have the right to ask us to provide you with information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage time, the existence of a right to rectify, delete or restriction of processing or the opposition of their processing.
• in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR, to promptly request the correction of your incorrect personal data that we have stored.
• according to Art. 17 GDPR to require us to delete stored personal data unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation on grounds of public interest or to establish, exercise or support a right before court.
• according to Art. 18 GDPR to restrict the processing of your personal data when it is inaccurate, processing is illegal, processing is no longer necessary, but it is necessary to establish, exercise or support legal requirements or oppose treatment in accordance with Article 21 paragraph 1 of the GDPR.|
• in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data that has been given to you in a structured, common and mechanically readable form or to request transfer to other controllers.
• In accordance with Article 7 (3) of the GDPR, withdraw the consent to process your data. As a result, we will not be allowed to continue processing data under this consent in the future
• pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can contact the national supervisory authority.
Right of objection
If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests under Article 6 § 1f of the GDPR, you have the right to oppose such processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, provided there are reasons arising from your particular situation or that the objection is directed against marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is applied by us without any obligation to identify any particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We use the popular Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method to visit our site in conjunction with the higher browser-supported encryption level. The encryption of a single page of our site is shown by the closed-key representation of the key or lock icon, in green colour usually, next to the url you are visiting.