The candiashop.gr website is the intellectual property of the individual company under the name “CHALKIADAKI AIKATERINI – MANUFACTURER AND TRADER OF JEWELLERY” and the distinctive title “candiashop.gr”, which maintains the exclusive intellectual property rights in the design and the whole content of the site, with the exception of material added by its users.
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions for using the online store.
Make sure you agree to the following terms and conditions, as your continued use and browsing through e-shop services implies your explicit and unreserved consent and consent to them.
Candiashop.gr reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and conditions of transactions made through its online store. Candiashop.gr undertakes to inform its users of any modifications as well as of any change through the website of this e-shop.
2. PROVIDED INFORMATION & PRODUCTS
Candiashop.gr is committed to the completeness and validity of the information provided, both in terms of the existence of the essential features that are described for each product in its possession, as well as of the accuracy of the information provided by the electronic shop, service, subject to any technical or typographical errors that have escaped the attention or have occurred inadvertently or due to any downtime of the site due to force majeure.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Candiashop.gr guarantees timely information to final consumers about the unavailability of the displayed products. The candiashop.gr online store is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to users when attempting to access the site and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with respect to the use of the site. Candiashop.gr also has no responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and in particular unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information made available through it.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the content of the websites posted by candiashop.gr, including images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, services and products, are intellectual property of candiashop.gr and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. The names, images, logos and distinctive features of candiashop.gr and / or third parties affiliated with it, as well as its products or services, are trademarks and distinctive features of candiashop.gr and/or www.candiashop. and / or third parties and are protected by Greek, European Community and International laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition. In any case, their appearance and exposure to candiashop.gr websites should in no way be construed as transferring or licensing or using them.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
Users of candiashop.gr websites accept that they will not use these and the online store of candiashop.gr for sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, annoying, defamatory, defamatory, obscene, obscene, libelous, is a violation of someone else’s privacy, shows empathy, or raises ethnic, ethnic or other discrimination, can cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements) violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other ownership of third parties, contains software viruses or any other code, file or program designed to cause interruption, damage, food or inhibit the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally contravenes existing Greek and EU legislation and provisions that may impede third in any way and any content used to collect or store personal data of users.
Candiashop.gr ensures the confidentiality of data transfer by using the SSL-128bit encryption protocol.
All the information is encrypted.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
8. BUY A PRODUCT
Candiashop.gr makes every effort to provide high quality services. However, errors can not be ruled out in prices and secondary products and it can not be ensured that there will be no interruption of the website or “human” errors when updating / listing the price of a product. For the security and efficiency of your purchases, we invite you to find out that a product is offered at an abnormally low or high price compared to its market value before proceeding with ordering to contact the phone: 2897042146 or through the e-mail form of the web place. We also encourage you to visit the FAQ section before buying from our online store where you will find useful information about the process and how to buy products. Once you have registered your order, you will receive an automated e-mail stating the details of your order. After completing the order from us, you will receive the second and informative e-mail with the tracking url to track your order. From this point on, the contract between us is concluded. In the event that your order shows a pending issue then you will be sent a corresponding e-mail. Alternatively, we will contact you on the phones you gave us during your registration or registration of your order. There is no way to disable these updates, the shipment of which is a prerequisite for the correct development of your order. These emails invite you to make sure they can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction. It is your responsibility, in case you do not receive the relevant e-mail, in accordance with the general terms and conditions governing our transactions, to inform us without delay. Your products will be delivered as soon as possible and nevertheless within a period not exceeding 30 days from the conclusion of the contract.
* Customers outside the European Union are subject to any additional charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearance, import duties, product restrictions and other local requirements for which our company has no responsibility.
* Prices include 24% VAT
* The company does not assume responsibility for non-delivery of the product in case of force majeure.
9. RIGHT OF REMOVAL / RETURN – REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS
If the buyer is not satisfied with his purchase, returns can be made within 3 days of receipt. In any case, please contact us before returning a product at 2897042146 from Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00 and send us an e-mail at info@, in which you must state in writing the reasons for the return and the code of your order. The return procedure is done if:
• Return the product packaging, retail receipt, change card (in the case of a gift) and anything else that accompanies the product.
• The product is in the state you received it. If any deterioration or alteration in the product is found, the return process can not be completed (eg color or form change, it appears to be worn – used).
• Refunds are made via a shipping company and the shipping costs are charged to the candiashop. In case of returning a product more than once, shipping costs will be charged to you.
• Once you receive the product, it is at your own risk, so it is important to ensure that the shipment of the shipment is safe, so as to avoid any damage during transport and hence its failure to return.
• If you want to change your product, the procedure is the following: you are returning your product and choosing another of equal or greater value. If the product you choose is of greater value then you will only deposit the cash difference.
• If you receive the product damaged or damaged, please contact us at 2897042146 from Monday to Friday 10: 00-18: 00 or email us at info@. If the responsibility is not ours, then within the next 8 hours contact the courier company to assume responsibility. In any case, we check and certify product integrity before shipping them.
• For dispatches inside and outside Greece, customer service is provided through the Hellenic Post Office (EL.TA).
International orders – returns
Customers outside the European Union are likely to be subject to any additional charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearance, import duties, product restrictions and other local requirements for which our company has no responsibility.
10. ORDER DELIVERY
All orders are shipped within 3 business days of the date they were made. Once your order is complete, you will receive an automated confirmation email. When your order is sent, you will receive an additional email with the tracking url to keep track of its progress.
The delivery times that apply to your orders are as follows:
Greece ==> 3-10 business days
European Union ==> 5-15 business days
U.S.A, Australia, Canada ==> 5-15 business days
11. ORDER CANCELLATION
Without limiting the provisions of Article 9, the order can be canceled in the following cases: Before the order is completed, during the online ordering process you can go back “back” and remove the quantities of products from the cart by clicking on the “remove” button. If the online order has been completed but the product has not yet been shipped, you can call 2897042146 and one of our partners will take over the cancellation of your order. After receiving the product, call us at 2897042146 or contact us through the site’s e-mail form explaining why you wish to cancel your order. A partner will serve you immediately and will inform you of all your choices. If your order has already been priced and you wish to cancel it, then contact Customer Service at 2897042146 and provide your order details. However, the status of the order will not change on your account page.
You are entitled to cancel an order under the very specific conditions below:
a. If the checkout is not complete, you can cancel the process by pressing the back button in your browser.
b. If the checkout is complete, please contact a representative of our company to further inform you of the procedure to be followed. Your order may be canceled provided it has not already been handled by the company.
The right to cancel the order does not exist in the above cases.
All products returned to the store are subject to meticulous quality control. To avoid your own inconvenience, it is advisable to carefully check at the time of your order delivery, the status of the products sold and the intact packaging in order to identify any obvious defects. If a defect in quality control is found in the product returned, the company must contact the consumer to resolve the issue and reserves the right not to accept the change or return of the product in question. The consumer is liable for any reduction in the value of the goods only as a result of the management of the goods other than that necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. We will not be liable and will not compensate the consumer or will result in the withdrawal if damage to the goods has been caused by the consumer’s fault or if the use goes beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. In any case, the products you wish to return must be accompanied by the necessary clearance documents and receipts. If the return shipping cost exceeds the cost of the universal postal service, they are not covered by candiashop.gr and charge the customer.
12. ORDER DELAY
Here are some reasons, that may cause a delay of your order:
a) The product you ordered has already been removed and is not available.
b) During periods of extreme weather or strikes, and in any case of force majeure that may affect the delivery and delivery of your order.
c) If it is impossible to communicate with you by phone and / or e-mail (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the product or in connection with its payment) because, for example, your entered information is not properly updated.
In any event, the delay shall not exceed thirty days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
13. PAYMENT OPTIONS
– Cash on delivery (only for domestic orders in Greece)
1. Candiashop.gr periodically sends an informative email.
2. Candiashop.gr is not responsible if the newsletter is not delivered to its destination, although it makes every effort with the ISP’s (Internet Service providers) to deliver
3. The newsletter may end up in the spam folder, so please check regularly that it is not stored there
4. Enter the email address of info@ on your safe list
5. If you do not wish to receive newsletter updates or wish to be totally unsubscribed from the candiashop.gr newsletter, please let us know by using the site’s contact form.
6. Candiashop.gr uses a 3rd party company to track the newsletter recipients. It does not deliver to third parties information about name, surname, home address
7. Information from candiashop.gr is only available if you choose it for as long as you wish. Instead, if you have made an order at candiashop.gr, using our site, we send automated newsletters (emails) about the progress of your order. There is no way to disable these updates, the shipment of which is a prerequisite for the correct development of your order. These emails invite you to make sure they can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction.
It is your responsibility, in case you do not receive the relevant e-mail, in accordance with the general terms and conditions governing our transactions, to inform us without delay.